Drive Dave & Buster’s events revenue through a combination of consultative selling, outbound prospecting and retaining existing client base. This position requires a big picture thinker who is strategic in customer acquisition and retention. To hit the ground running you will need a successful record of increasing sales, cold calling expertise, strong client nurturing skills, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed! Bottom line: Your nickname should be “The Closer.” This role will work on-site at the Store location and will report directly to the General Manager.
YOU WILL BE AN OUTSTANDING SALES MANAGER IF:
- You exhibit superior prospecting, presentation and closing skills
- You are skilled in leadership, relationship selling and new business development
- You understand the importance of maintaining customer relationships to earn year over year business
- You can develop a sales campaign focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with customers and driving repeat sales
- You are goal-oriented, self-motivated, and self-directed
- You can present in front of large audiences
- You can self-evaluate your sales pipeline to accurately predict forecasted events revenue
- You have a “closer” mentality with negotiation skills and commitment to follow through
- You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a good listener, speaker and have a hunter mindset
- You like to surpass targets and are driven by your bonus
- You are persuasive in negotiating and diplomatic in communicating with customers to build long term, productive relationships
- You love selling for a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant Entertainment Company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customarily and regularly perform outbound lead generating activities outside the Store including: tabling, networking events, and go sees with prospective and current customers. Minimum expectation of 6 or more hours per week, over at least two work days, spent performing lead generating activities outside the Store location.
- Develop and execute a local and outbound sales strategy, focusing on identifying high-potential target customer segments and industries that would benefit from our services.
- Build and manage a high-performing sales team, providing mentorship, training, and support to ensure they achieve their individual and team goals.
- Serve as a product knowledge expert with a consultative approach to successfully overcome prospective customers’ objections.
- Manage the full cycle of the sales process through prospecting, calls and setting appointments.
- Build and maintain a robust outbound and inbound sales pipeline, ensuring consistent progress towards revenue targets and growth objectives.
- Drive new revenue by closing new outbound business.
- Monitor key performance metrics and market trends, adapting our outbound sales strategy and tactics as needed to stay ahead of the competition.
- Track and report progress on daily, weekly, and monthly outbound prospecting and sales goals in our CRM.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key decision-makers at target companies, leveraging your industry expertise and consultative selling skills to understand their unique needs and pain points.
- Utilize sales data warehouse platform to leverage regular communication with client base and track all correspondence & communications.
- Join and/or hold board or committee positions within multiple community or professional organizations.
- Reinforce existing client base with regular office visits and on property lunch appointments; host multiple networking events annually to build brand awareness.
- Conduct Events Consultant performance evaluation annually; oversee the creation and execution of a developmental action plan.
- Partner closely with your District Sales/Regional Sales Managers.
We work hard, play hard and have FUN!