Dave & Buster's is proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of The Best Employers for Women
and one of The Best Employers for Diversity in 2021.
HIRING IMMEADIATELY - $500 RETENTION BONUS
POSITION SNAPSHOT: The maintenance position is vital to the overall cleanliness and first impression of the Guests. Our maintenance staff is responsible for cleaning, repairing, and maintaining the interior and exterior of our building.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.•
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Controls costs by not overstocking or disposing of unused materials.
- Clean and maintain kitchen and dish areas, floors, walls and drains.
- Responsible for maintenance storage areas, cleanliness and stocking.
- Cleans and maintains all windows, lamps, mirrors and light fixtures.
- Cleans and maintains wood floors and walls, tile and carpets.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all restroom areas, including restocking of supplies.
- Dusts all wood and fixtures.
- Polish all brass plates, rails and hardware.
- Cleans and maintains all ceiling fans, air intakes and HVAC air vents.
- Cleans and maintains all mats.
- Empties trash and cleans and maintains trash cans.
- Cleans and maintains back dock area.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Previous maintenance experience at a hotel or restaurant is preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to early communicate with Guests and other Team Members.
- Must be disciplined and self-motivated.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean and professional at all times.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
At Dave and Buster’s the safety of our team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.