VP Digital Marketing
Store Support Center, TX
1221 S. Belt Line Rd
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Dave & Buster's is the ONLY place to Eat, Drink, Play & Watch Sports® all under one roof! Our mission: To deliver an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
Dave & Buster’s (PLAY) was founded in 1982 and owns and operates 145 venues across 40 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. In 2022, Dave & Buster’s added to the fun by acquiring Main Event, one of the fastest-growing family entertainment brands in the US, with 50 nationwide locations. The acquisition merges two thriving brands that target uniquely different demographics and enhance the breadth of offerings and experiences to each brand’s guests. Main Event will continue to operate as a distinct brand serving families of all ages under Dave & Buster’s.
Dave & Buster’s is hiring a newly created Vice President role to lead digital for the recently established marketing shared services organization. This leader will be responsible for building and implementing the strategic vision for all digital programs to support the multi-brand platform across various customer segments. The Vice President of Digital will be responsible for all facets of guest acquisition, retention, and loyalty across the digital ecosystem for the brands with responsibilities across paid and owned Media, social, CRM, loyalty programs and e-commerce.
With the creation of the marketing shared services organization, the VP of Digital will have the opportunity to develop the vision for and build all aspects of the platform, including metrics and processes, ways of working with agency partners as well as team culture and talent. This leader will be responsible for building an organization and approach that drives growth across brands, elevates customer loyalty and positions Dave & Buster’s as an innovator in its category.
• Provide vision and leadership for the shared services Digital functions, establishing strategies to impact the guest across all points of the digital journey.
• Meet established revenue growth, acquisition, and retention goals through digital channels. Develop digital KPIs that can be easily communicated across the broader organization.
• Implement digital approaches leveraging marketing technology, data and analytics that drive impact and are measurable and scalable in the future.
• Drive user acquisition and retention across paid and owned media, social, CRM, loyalty programs and e-commerce
• Own and efficiently allocate the digital marketing budget to hit targets and fuel long term success. Manage agency relationships to foster the highest levels of thinking and collaboration.
• Develop strategies to elevate segmentation and personalization across the digital journey.
• Build and develop a world class digital marketing team that is prepared to lead and support future growth.
• Collaborate with and serve as a thought partner to the extended marketing team, developing content and campaigns that drive brand loyalty.
• Work closely with the Technology and Operations team to understand the guest journey relieving paint points and developing innovation that drives excitement.
The successful candidate will have a track record as a leader at a respected consumer brand with deep experience in digital and a familiarity with multi-brand environments. The leader will have demonstrated the ability to develop and implement strategy from the ground up and be recognized as strong people leader and talent developer. This individual will bring a guest-focused, growth-oriented approach combined with the ability to drive decisions and results through data, analytics, and technology. This is a key member of the marketing team, so the ability to represent the organization with the senior team and in the field is important.
Key experience requirements:
• 10+ years of experience leading media, social, digital or CRM at a top consumer brand
• Highly strategic; demonstrated experience in conceptualizing and establishing new digital capabilities across data, analytics, and technology
• Track record of driving growth through paid and owned channels and/or building out social
• Multi-brand / shared services experience is highly preferred
• Hospitality experience is ideal
• Known reputation as a team builder and developer of talent
• Bachelor’s degree required
Non-traditional office work environment. We have games in the lobby, a billiard table in the break room, and we get everyone together for “Parties on the Patio” where we relax and catch up over ice cold “refreshments”. We are a highly collaborative group, working together from our new office regularly or in the field with our team.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.