Special Events Coordinator & Salesforce Admin
World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Manages the administrative needs and technical systems of the Special Events Department under the direction of the National Senior Director of Sales.
Return to Search
YOU WILL BE AN OUTSTANDING SE COORDINATOR & SALESFORCE ADMIN IF:
• You are highly organized and able to multitask
• Aren’t afraid to take initiative and seek out information needed to formulate proposed resolutions
• Technical jargon is your happy place
• You can take direction and run but also are comfortable to self-manage
• You thrive in a fast paced environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages multiple systems and products to ensure proper function at all times.
• Works with vendors to resolve issues as needed.
• Proactively monitors systems by recognizing opportunities before they occur.
• Ensures sales team is able to execute their daily functions without system difficulties.
• Manages assigned area by meeting goals, analyzing opportunities, and presenting ideas or system enhancements opportunities to leadership.
• Works closely with SSC Executive team on product enhancements and takes role of Project Manager when necessary.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance, taking prompt corrective action where necessary.
• Responsible for reporting on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis for necessary departments.
• Assists on vendor setup and following up on payments.
• Maintains rapport with all company departments to ensure partnerships on system needs are upheld.
• Assists in rollouts of all Company initiatives and takes lead when necessary.
• Assists other team members as needed or as business dictates
• Ambassador to the department who handles tasks and projects with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
• Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
• Undergraduate degree preferred but not required
• Must be comfortable working within technical systems including, but not limited to; Salesforce, Medallia, Micros, Sertifi, Zoom Info.
• Displays above average computer skills with experience in Office 365 products with a heavy emphasis on Excel
• Communicate professionally and positively with Executive level management team
• Strong math and verbal skills needed.
• Experience with Salesforce products preferred, but not required.
Non-traditional office work environment. We have games in the lobby, a billiard table in the break room, and we get everyone together for “Parties on the Patio” where we relax and catch up over ice cold “refreshments”.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We work hard, play hard and have FUN!
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.