Human Resources Coordinator
World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Performs activities to support employee relations by working with HR vendors, assisting with duties relating to benefits, and compliance auditing.
• Works with the unemployment vendor to provide information regarding former employee terminations
• Assists in the administration of the employee 501 c3 fund
• Processes leaves of absence for employees needing time off
• Ensures court ordered benefit enrollment is up to date with the medical providers
• Completes medical benefit verification requests timely and accurately
• Works with HR vendors to set up new stores
• Coordinates portions of the benefits arrears process including running queries and sending communication to stores and employees to ensure employees enrolled in medical benefits are paying premiums as required
• Audits compliance for internal programs including ServSafe Alcohol, Sexual Harassment training, and employment status
• Audits compliance of new hire onboarding processes including background checks, company policy acknowledgements and I9s
• Coordinates relocations among store managers moving to different store locations
• Scans documents into personnel files and online folders for Human Resources investigations
• Assists with Open Enrollment administration as needed
• Pulls documents and information needed in response to investigations, state and federal charges and discovery for legal matters
• Additional duties and projects as assigned
• Follows standardized processes and procedures to complete most responsibilities; may be depended on to weigh alternatives and choose the best solution or course of action.
• Utilizes information that is typically straight-forward and readily available; may be asked to perform further research (independently or under general supervision) and/or complete light analysis.
• Works under regular supervision, but is expected to take independent action when appropriate.
• May coordinate tasks of others in similar roles or coordinate across functional areas, departments, or with vendors.
• Works with supervisor to determine short-term priorities; primary goals directly align to and support department’s short-term objectives.
• Business coursework preferred or equivalent job experience.
• Individual must have excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in decision-making and problem solving.
• Strong sense of follow-up.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Holds self accountable for high personal and professional standards of conduct.
• Must be teamwork oriented.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.