World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Compiles, classifies records, verifies and maintains invoice data for Repair and Maintenance for Building and Amusements and store miscellaneous expense, such as services and supplies. Essential duties must be performed timely, accurately and efficiently.
• Audit, process and code invoices received from vendors/stores into OnBase/PeopleSoft System.
• Maintain regular communication with vendors to insure timely payment. Data entry must be timely and accurate.
• Must audit Control Groups to insure accuracy.
• Monitor and analyze vendor statements and communicate with vendors regarding outstanding invoices and credits.
• Insure all new vendors provide latest W-9/W-8 forms.
• Perform backup duties as assigned for Accounting Department.
• Insure all transactions and entries are completed timely for month end and annual close.
• Follows standardized processes and procedures to complete most responsibilities; may be depended on to weigh alternatives and choose the best solution or course of action.
• Utilizes information that is typically straight-forward and readily available; may be asked to perform further research (independently or under general supervision) and/or complete light analysis.
• Works under regular supervision, but is expected to take independent action when appropriate.
• May coordinate tasks of others in similar roles or coordinate across functional areas, departments, or with vendors.
• Works with supervisor to determine short-term priorities; primary goals directly align to and support department’s short-term objectives.
• Requires Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance Preferred); or in lieu of degree, prior experience in accounts payable or disbursements administration; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have strong basic math skills
• Must have intermediate computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office Applications. Familiarity with PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes and Imaging applications is preferred.
• Must have the ability to utilize reasoning and common sense to resolve problems and/or determine alternatives.
• Ability to speak, read and write fluent English and effectively communicate information in one-on-one and small group situations to stores, vendors and other employees of the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.